12th November 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th?

hello sir
my name is sene & i am 10th pass
student with 50% in ICSE board
i want to know that, can i go to
canada for further study???????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  2. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  3. Studies at Toronto after 10th CBSE?
  4. How may I get job after securing 60% marks throughout in engineering?
  5. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  6. How to get admission in IIST after 12th with 85%? Can I get admission?
  7. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate having secured 80% in 10th from CBSE Board?
  8. What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?
  9. Eligibility to continue studies in Canada for a housewife? -- [New]
  10. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  12. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam having secured 49% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 58% in UG and being a candidate of SC category with an age of 28 years?
  14. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  15. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  16. How to join Indian Army having secured 50% in 10th, 33% in 12th being a candidate of SC category?
  17. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2016, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
my name is sene & i am 10th pass
student with 50% in ICSE board
i want to know that, can i go to
canada for further study???????

The basic eligibility criterion for UG degree program, in Canada, is minimum 12 years of formal education. So the candidate should study 10+2 in India to apply for various UG courses in Canada. There are various under graduate courses available in Canada like Medicine, Engineering, Commerce, Accounts, Management, Tourism etc. The candidate should clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL to study in Canada. The details can be obtained from the university website. So the candidate should study up to 12th standard in India and after that can apply for studies in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?