12th November 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to continue studies in Canada for a housewife?

Hello
I am in Canada. I am housewife
i have completed 10th in India along time ago.
Than i got marriage. i have one kid. HE is in std 3rd.
now i want to do further study it is possible.
how i will start my study.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  2. Can I continue my Medical studies in Ontario or do I have to start fresh?
  3. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  4. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  6. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  7. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  8. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  11. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  12. Is there any way to continue studies after being an IAS? Is it possible to do M.Tech after being an IAS?
  13. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  14. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  15. Can I continue CFA course from Canada or USA after completing half the course in India?
  16. How to continue with studies after completing MBA Marketing?
  17. Is it possible to continue my Law Studies after 16 Years of Gap?
  18. Can I continue my studies in US having immigrant Visa?
20th September 2016, 11:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to continue studies in Canada for a housewife?

Yes, you can again start your study and complete your 10+2 followed by higher studies like undergraduate and post graduate courses. However, it will be tough to get into full time courses initially especially for 10+2 level studies and undergraduate studies. Hence you can start off through distance learning or online mode of studies. Once you complete 10+2 level, opt for undergraduate studies. If you get full time opportunity then go for it else go for part time/distance mode/online mode. Then you can opt for full time post graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?