22nd June 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Arch at AA School of Architecture London?

I want admission in AA School of architecture London. Can i apply? How should i apply for M.arch after my B.E. in India?

10th July 2021, 07:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to apply for M.Arch at AA School of Architecture London?

The applicant can apply online for admission on the website of the university which is www.aaschool.ac.uk. Prospective students must achieve at least the minimum academic and English language requirements to apply for any of the taught post graduate programme.
10th July 2021, 07:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Arch at AA School of Architecture London?

Applicants to our postgraduate programs must have completed the online application form; pay the appropriate application fee depending on the timing of their application submission upload their passport scan, English language qualifications (if they are not a native English speaker).

The candidate can visit the official website www.aaschool.ac.uk for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?