4th December 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

List of best Architect companies of India to apply for training after B.Arch course

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Arch through NATA and want to do training from best Architect companies of India. List of best Architect companies of India to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best Architect companies to do internship after B.Arch
  2. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  3. List of companies offering Training to Aeronautical student in India? How to apply?
  4. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  5. List of companies which provide industrial training in Aurangabad or Pune
  6. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  7. What is the education requirement to become an Architect in India
  8. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  9. List of companies to do training after Diploma in LeatherTechnology? Scope of this course in India? -- [New]
  10. What steps I should follow to apply for internships in BHEL/ECIL/BEL companies?
  11. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  13. List of companies to apply for training in last semester while doing ECE?
  14. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  16. List of companies to do training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  17. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
5th December 2016, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best Architect companies of India to apply for training after B.Arch course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Arch through NATA and want to do training from best Architect companies of India. List of best Architect companies of India to apply for it.
List of best Architect companies of India to apply for training after B.Arch course:-

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions, Kozikhode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD., Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyoth Complex, Chintavalap School Cross Rd, Chindhavalappu, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 74220
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?