22nd June 2021, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to pursue MBA first or I can do job in London on the basis of BBA itself?

Right now i am in 2nd year of BBA? I want to do job in London Can i get a job in London now or will I have to pursue MBA there first?

10th July 2021, 06:57 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Do I need to pursue MBA first or I can do job in London on the basis of BBA itself?

You can get a job on the basis of BBA degree in London but if you want higher salary then I will suggest you to pursue MBA.

The applicant need to pass IELT or any other equivalent test to get admission in any University of London.
10th July 2021, 06:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to pursue MBA first or I can do job in London on the basis of BBA itself?

Yes, the candidate can do the job after completing BBA in London. The candidate can get a job in given sectors:

• Wholesale and retail trade.

• Professional, scientific and technical industries.

• Financial and insurance.

• Administrative and support services.

• Accommodation and food service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?