6th December 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to become Indian foreign service officer? Qualification and criteria for IFS exam?

What are the qualifications and qualities are to be possessed to become Foreign Service? What is the syllabus for this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam?
  2. Job profile of Indian foreign service man? Syllabus of IFS and subjects should be taken for the exam? Working as Indian ambassador in foreign country after cracking IFS exam?
  3. What is the job of Indian Foreign Service Officer? What is the syllabus and which are the scoring subjects?
  4. What is IFS stands for? In which service I will get work after qualifying in UPSC exam, Forest or Foreign?
  5. What is the full form of IFS exam? Which post will i get after clearing UPSC IFS exam?
  6. What is the full form of IFS? Its Indian Forest Service or Indian Foreign Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  8. How can I prepare for IFS exam? What is the syllabus? What is the qualification?
  9. IFS means Indian Foreign Service or Indian Forest Service?
  10. How can I appear in Indian Foreign Service exam? Reference books for the preparation? Does IFS conducts Preliminary exam?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in Indian Foreign Service exam?
  12. How to become an Indian Foreign Services Officer after 12th(PCM)?
  13. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%?
  14. How to become an IFS officer?
  15. Whether a B.Com General candidate is eligible for Indian Foreigner Service?
  16. What is the Eligibility criteria for Officer post in Indian Foreign Service?
  17. To become an Indian Foreign Service Officer after +2?
  18. Indian Foreign Service exam papers with answers
6th December 2015, 09:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Indian foreign service officer? Qualification and criteria for IFS exam?

To become an Indian Foreign Service Officer, you must have to appear in Indian Civil Services (IFS) examination which is conducted by UPSC every year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in Indian Foreign Service examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have obtained Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university.

3. You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the
age of 32 years on the 1st August of the year of examination.
21st May 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Indian foreign service officer? Qualification and criteria for IFS exam?

I am Mohit and fond of traveling abroad so chosen IFS, am I correct in choosing career? Now I am in 10 so how should I prepare to achieve this goal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?