11th April 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become piolt in india after completing a course in abroad?

The question is can I become a piolt in India after getting licence abroad what are it's procedures if I can, what are its pros and cons, can a female pilot get job in India? Can you please answer my questions as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding!

20th September 2016, 02:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become piolt in india after completing a course in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The question is can I become a piolt in India after getting licence abroad what are it's procedures if I can, what are its pros and cons, can a female pilot get job in India? Can you please answer my questions as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding!

Yes, one can become a Pilot in India after completing the commercial pilot training course in abroad. The courses are available in various countries like USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia etc. The course and training completed candidates can apply for a job through the airlines portal. The candidates can apply online for a job in India. The experienced pilots will get a good pay when compared to the fresh candidates. To become a pilot in passenger aircraft, the students have to undergo simulator training for about five months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?