10th October 2018, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India if completed MBBS in USA?

Hello, I came to know that Medical Council of India MCI provides eligibility certificate for those candidates who visited USA for MBBS course. I would like to apply for such certificate. Kindly help me to know that how can I apply for such certificate?

15th October 2018, 06:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India if completed MBBS in USA?

In order to apply for Eligibility certificate form in Medical Council of India you need to follow the instructions i.e.
1. Fill the application form
2. Arrange all required documents
3. Send it to "[email protected]" or Pocket - 14, Sector - 8, Phase - 1, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077

List of Required documents that you need to submit along with application form:-
1. Proof of Nationality – passport
2. 10th, 11th & 12th certificate with the copy of transfer certificate and migration certificate.
3. Degree along with complete mark sheet of MBBS.
4. Affidavit on Rs. 10/-stamp paper has to be duly notarized.
All documents should be self-attested by the candidate except the affidavit, the first page of application and admission letter which is to be attested by a Gazetted officer.

Application form of Eligibility certificate is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mci-eligibility-certificate.pdf(368.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?