10th October 2018, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations of Medical Council of India to practice for MBBS holder of Australia?

Hello friends, I am ready to visit Australia for doing MBBS course. I would like to know that after completing MBBS in Australia and when I will come back to India then what I have to do for practicing MBBS in India? Kindly let me know about the rules and regulations of Medical Council of India for practicing in India?

15th October 2018, 05:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and regulations of Medical Council of India to practice for MBBS holder of Australia?

You will get an advantage of Studying MBBS in Australia i.e. you do not need to appear for screening examination by Medical Council of India to practice in India. Because it is an Internationally recognized Medical Degree. However you must have a Medical practitioner license to practice in India. You can Instantly register in Medical Council of India and start practicing without any additional examination.

Official website of MCI https://old.mciindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?