10th August 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

I am interested to apply for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

26th August 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to apply for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

You can apply online to study Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. You have to apply with the following documents: English language proficiency certificate - IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 500 PBT / 61 IBT, Academic Record copy, Letters of Recommendation, Certificate of Finances and additional documents like the SAT/ACT and Personal Statements are recommended but not required. You can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?