30th May 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? Course fee of MBBS in this university?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  3. Job opportunities through MBBS of Liaoning Medical University?
  4. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  5. Can I get financial aid of Rs. 50-60 Lacs by Government to study MBBS?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  7. List of MBBS colleges of Germany which provides MBBS without admission fee and college fee?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  9. Best university in between Nanjing Medical University, China and Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course without IELTS exam? Total cost in study?
  10. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham? Course fee of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in this university?
  12. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  13. Mode of MBBS course Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan? MCI exam mandatory to pass after studying here? Fees for the course with hostel fee?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university? -- [New]
  16. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university?
  17. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?
  18. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in KIIT University?
26th August 2018, 01:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? Course fee of MBBS in this university?

You can get scholarship to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University.
There are many local government scholarships available for international students who are applying for MBBS program as mentioned below:

Dalian Municipal Government Scholarship

Jiangsu Government Scholarship

Guangxi Government Scholarship

Liaoning Government Scholarship

Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship

Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship

Hubei Provincial Government Scholarship

For more details regarding scholarship, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://mbbs.cucas.edu.cn/scholarship/index_320.shtml
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?