18th December 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to do my BS in Abroad and I am interested to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this institute?

23rd December 2018, 12:31 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology is one of the best institute for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology program. This program will prepare you to serve as a bridge between the mechanical engineering technician and the mechanical engineer. They have a great job outlook, A average Mechanical Engineer salary of BFIT graduates is around $55,000 which is 20% higher than the national average.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?