30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study AS(Nanoscience) in Foothill College California?

I am interested to apply for AS(Nanoscience) course at the Foothill College California. Can I know how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this college for this course.

6th October 2019, 01:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study AS(Nanoscience) in Foothill College California?

You can apply for winter quarter session after 21st October. Application can be made online through the official website of Foothill College. Visit https://www.openccc.net/uPortal/p/Ac...execution=e1s2 and open CCC account. Then you can apply for AS(Nanoscience) course and complete the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?