30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study AS(Nanoscience) in Foothill College California? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can study AS(Nanoscience) in Foothill College California? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

4th December 2019, 08:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study AS(Nanoscience) in Foothill College California? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance Examination is not required to pursue an Associate in Science Degree in Nanoscience program. However, You are required to submit the proof of English Language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL or IELTS. You must have a TOEFL score of 88 for the Internet-based test and IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no score less than 6.0 in any of the four bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?