30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get AS(Nanoscience) admission in Foothill College California?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Foothill College California for AS(Nanoscience) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

4th December 2019, 08:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get AS(Nanoscience) admission in Foothill College California?

Eligibility criteria to secure Associate in Science Degree in Nanoscience program admission at the Foothill College California:
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall CGPA of 7.75/10 or 60% where a GPA scale is not used.
2. You must have an IELTS overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the subtests.
3. GRE scores are optional, however, an additional GRE score will always be handy with your profile and increase your acceptance rate slightly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?