30th April 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Hi everyone, can any of you please tell me how I can get a study visa if I want to do Master of Investment Management from the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College? I am looking forward to doing this course but I want to know about the visa process.

30th April 2021, 02:38 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Procedure to get study visa to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College is given below.

First of all accept Student and Exchange Visitor Program by visiting respective website.

Once you accept for a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) than fill the application form for an F1 visa and other required forms for visa application as per SEVP rules.

Pay the visa application fee for an interview.

Crack interview to get student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?