30th April 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Master of Investment Management in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Please let me know about the fee expenses of the Master of Investment Management course which is available at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College because I am interested in joining this course over there. I just want to know about the total fee expenses of this particular course. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th April 2021, 02:47 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Master of Investment Management in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Total fee expenses of Master of Investment Management in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College is given below.

Candidate will pay Rs. 22 Lakh for this Management program.

Candidate will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1.5 Lakh.

You must have valid score IELTS/ GMAT to get admission.

You have to go through counseling procedure of GAMT/IELTS exam to secure admission.
5th May 2021, 12:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Master of Investment Management in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Total fee expenses of Master of Investment Management in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College is on average RM 21,000-26,000 (INR 3.80-4.7 Lakh) annual tuition fees.

For more details you can visit into the official website of this University College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?