30th April 2021, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Process to get a study visa for MS(Mechatronics Engineering) course at Northeastern University?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MS(Mechatronics Engineering) from Northeastern University. But I don’t know about the process of getting the study visa for securing admission and studying this course at this university. So, I would like to know how I can get a study visa?

30th April 2021, 02:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get a study visa for MS(Mechatronics Engineering) course at Northeastern University?

Process to get a study visa for MS(Mechatronics Engineering) course at Northeastern University is given below.

First of all you have to accept Student and Exchange Visitor Program by visiting respective website.

Once you accept for a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) than fill the application form for an F1 visa and other required forms for visa application as per SEVP rules.

Pay the visa application fee for an interview.

Go through and crack interview to get student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?