20th February 2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue MEng(Mechanical Engineering) at the University of Oxford?

I want to get admission for studying MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course at the University of Oxford? I want to get to know how I can get the study visa for getting admission and studying this course at this university? Please let me know immediately.

28th February 2021, 11:49 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MEng(Mechanical Engineering) at the University of Oxford?

Procedure to get a study visa to pursue MEng(Mechanical Engineering) at the University of Oxford can be seen below.

It is required to have a Tier 4 visa to study MEng at University of Oxford.

Tier 4 is the Points Based System so to be granted for Tier 4 immigration permission you have to score 40 points.

Once you complete all of the conditions of offer, you will be sent a draft of the details regarding your CAS number will show and a link for the form to request your CAS.

You should check the information carefully and fill out the request form.

Once you have got your CAS, now you can complete your Tier 4 application to apply for "entry clearance".

Now you will submit application on time so that you will receive a decision in time to arrive for the start date of your course.

You will get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks of attending your appointment at the visa application center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?