2nd March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Electronics companies offering 1 month Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?

Sir, I am a B.Tech ECE student of 4th semester. I want to do Industrial Training in the field of Electronics. I want to know that which company provides this training for me. I want to do training for at least 1 month.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  2. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma 4th semester student in Vizag?
  3. Companies offering Industrial training for diploma students in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch.
  4. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?
  6. Companies in Mumbai to do industrial training for ECE students?
  7. List of companies offering Industrial Training to ECE Diploma student in Bangalore?
  8. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  9. Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad? -- [New]
  10. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies in Vizag and Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to Diploma candidates?
  12. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  14. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in NTPC, BHEL, SMIENS and so on companies?
  16. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  17. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  18. Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?
14th March 2018, 11:34 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Electronics companies offering 1 month Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?

All you need is to find out the companies which offer the training and there are many in the field of electronics.

It all depends on the topic on which you want the training.

The duration of the training depends on your requirement as to how much time your university asks for you to get trained. The company will provide you the certificate for the same duration after the completion of the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?