20th February 2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a visa to study MS(Materials Science Engineering) at the Stanford University?

Can any of you kindly let me know about the visa process for getting admission and studying MS(Materials Science Engineering) course at the Stanford University? I am interested in doing this course. So, please let me know how I can get a study visa?

28th February 2021, 11:45 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a visa to study MS(Materials Science Engineering) at the Stanford University?

Procedure to get a visa to study MS(Materials Science Engineering) at the Stanford University can be seen below.

It is required to have a Tier 4 visa to study MS at Stanford University.

Tier 4 is the Points Based System so to be granted for Tier 4 immigration permission you have to score 40 points.

Once you complete all of the conditions of offer, you will be sent a draft of the details regarding your CAS number will show and a link for the form to request your CAS.

You should check the information carefully and fill out the request form.

Once you have got your CAS, now you can make your Tier 4 application to apply for "entry clearance".

You should submit application on time so that you will receive a decision in time to arrive for the start date of your course.

You will get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks of attending your appointment at the visa application center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?