21st March 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue MSc(Structural Steel Design) in Imperial College London?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing my MSc in Abroad and I am interested in studying MSc(Structural Steel Design) in Imperial College London. I would like to know how I can get a study visa for this course? Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

7th April 2021, 12:24 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MSc(Structural Steel Design) in Imperial College London?

Procedure to get a study visa to pursue MSc(Structural Steel Design) in Imperial College London is given below.

Name of university - Imperial College London.

Firstly candidate will have to accept Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

After accepting Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-from . Candidate will be applying online for the desired course.

Now candidate will fill the application form for an F1 visa and other required forms for visa application as per university rule and SEVP rules than pay the visa application fee for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?