29th March 2011, 03:30 PM
Nilesh Bhavsar

Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics?

Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam for Electronics
my id [email protected]
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics?
  2. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?
  3. CEPTAM DRDO Syllabus for STA-B computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Question papers and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for EEE?
  5. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Civil?
  6. Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?
  7. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Electronics and Communication
  8. Question papers and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?
  9. DRDO senior technical assistant B computer science syllabus?
  10. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant?
  11. Syllabus for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant in Chemistry?
  12. How can I know about the DRDO result for senior technical assistant B?
  13. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Mathematics? What is the syllabus? Question papers for the same?
  14. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?
  15. Which books to refer for DRDO entrance exam for the post Senior Technical Assistant-B?
  16. DRDO Senior technical Assistant Model question papers and books with author name -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of DRDO Assistant-B(Technical) written exam for E&TC Diploma holder?
  18. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
2nd April 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics?

Hello Sir did you get any admission ticket from DRDO please inform me my mail id is [email protected] and if any body know what is the syllabus for the written test please tell me.....its my request
10th April 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics?

i want sample paper sr assistant(electronics) of drdo exam
18th April 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know more about previous question asked by drdo in electronics engg.(diploma).
21st April 2011, 09:43 PM
aruna.b

sir send the previous papers for the post sr.tech assistant
7th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir plz rply me
16th May 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
plz send me syllabus of drdo sr. tech. assistant for electronics

my E-mail is [email protected]
20th May 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
plz send me Question paper of sr.tech assistant for mechanical
my E-mail is [email protected]
25th May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am request you to send model question paper for the posting of senior technical assistant(electronics).
25th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please send me the syllabus & model question paper for the posting of senior technical assistant.
25th May 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know more about previous question asked by drdo in electronics engg.(diploma).
26th May 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am request you to send model question paper for the posting of senior technical assistant(Electrical & Electronics)., My mail ID is [email protected]. Thanks in Advance......
27th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam

i want previous exam quation paper asked by DRDO in electronic&telecommunication diploma
branch
30th May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam

i want previous exam quation paper asked by DRDO in electronic&communication diploma
branch

my email id:[email protected]
31st May 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i want sample paper sr assistant(electronics) of drdo exam
1st June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me syllabus and question paper for senior technical assistant (electronics)
3rd June 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

just attempting drdo first time so just wanted to knw the basic pattern of electronics exam
24th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

model queforelectronics
27th February 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,,
plz Send me previous years exam papers for STA-B(Electronics)..
My mail id is [email protected] help me
Thanking You
15th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

please send drdo sta syllabus for ece stream
my id [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics?email [email protected]
29th March 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I fill up the coming xam of DRDO wid electronics and telecommunication.. i need a sample ques paper of this xam,plzz help me,my id id- [email protected]
29th March 2012, 06:40 PM
Denny_Crane

DRDO ~ Defence Research & Development Organisation

DRDO works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence,
Government of India. DRDO works in various areas of military technology which consist of aeronautics, armaments, combat vehicles, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, missiles, materials, naval systems, advanced computing, simulation and life sciences.

DRDO Notification has been out recently.

DRDO Entry Test for 2012 will be held for following posts -->

Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’
Technician ‘A’
Assistant Hindi
Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)
Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)
Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)
Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)
Civil Driver ‘A’
Security Assistant ‘A’
Fire Engine Driver
Fireman

* For applying this exam your age should not be less than 18 years.
* Last Date for applying DRDO is 09 April 2012.

For more detail i have attached the notification of DRDO.
Attached Files
Advertisement_ceptam_05 DRDO.pdf (187.0 KB, 0 views)
16th April 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

respected sir

sir am applying technical assistant in radio and t.v technology.so i don't no the syllabus .so pls send me syllabus
30th June 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

: Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics?
21st July 2012, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

hi pls share the syllabus for senior technical assistant electronics and communication engineering
26th July 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I just want to know the syllabus of DRDO ceptam- 05 sta-b Electronics & tellecommuniation syllabus.
Thank you.
28th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the syllabus of the technical assistance (electronics)
id
[email protected]
29th July 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics?

sir,please send me the syllabus of the technical assistance (electronics)
id

[email protected]
30th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I have exam of technical Assistance on this Saturday.

Please send me the syllabus of the technical assistance (electronics) on [email protected] .

Thanks in advance

Nancy
30th July 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Dear,

Please send me Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Nancy
30th July 2012, 02:45 PM
cutinancy

Hello Dear,

Please send me Questions & syllabus of DRDO Senior technical assistant exam for Electronics at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Nancy
30th July 2012, 02:46 PM
cutinancy

Hello Dear,

Thanks in advance.

Nancy
4th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=aruna.b;549715]sir send the previous papers for the post sr.tech assistant[/ [email protected]
10th May 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

hello dear

plaese send me syllabus and question bank of DRDO sr. technical assistance exam for electronics and communicatoin
at [email protected]
5th July 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and question bank of DRDO Sr. technical assistance exam for electronics engineering(diploma) at [email protected]
17th July 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want drdo senior technical assistant B syllabus for electronics comm. Engg plz send me the details to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?