17th January 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a visa to study MSc(Risk and Finance) admission in London School of Economics and Political Science?

I would like to know about the process for getting a study visa so that I can secure admission in London School of Economics and Political Science for studying MSc(Risk and Finance) course. Please let me know how I can get a study visa?

27th January 2021, 07:14 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I get a visa to study MSc(Risk and Finance) admission in London School of Economics and Political Science?

Procedure to get a visa to study MSc(Risk and Finance) admission in London School of Economics and Political Science is:

You must have a Tier 4 visa to study MSc . Tier 4 is the Points Based System so to be granted for Tier 4 immigration permission you have to score 40 points.

Once you complete all of the conditions of offer, you will be sent a draft of the information regarding your CAS number will show and a link for the form to request your CAS.

You must check the information carefully and fill out the request form.

Once you have received your CAS, now you can make your Tier 4 application to apply for "entry clearance".

You must submit application on time so that you will receive a decision in time to arrive for the start date of your course.

You will get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks of attending your appointment at the visa application center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?