17th January 2021, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Risk and Finance) in London School of Economics and Political Science? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested in doing an MSc(Risk and Finance) course from London School of Economics and Political Science. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

27th January 2021, 07:45 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Risk and Finance) in London School of Economics and Political Science? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MSc(Risk and Finance) in London School of Economics and Political Science are:

Admission can be done through GMAT or GRE exam.

You must have minimum Score of 650 in GMAT or minimum 320 in GRE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?