29th September 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I go abroad to study MSc in Botany?

I have heard that there's a necessity of minimum 4 year undergraduate degree for pursuing msc in countries like Germany etc....

13th October 2021, 08:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go abroad to study MSc in Botany?

If you are planning to opt for a masters in plant science or MSc botany, you should have a good understanding of the scientific method and intricacies of scientific research. other than this there are certain University requirements that you must fulfill in order to get admission to your desired course. Some of the general eligibility conditions have been listed below:-

> The candidate should have completed 12th or equivalent with the minimum required percentile from my recognised board.

> Other than this, you need to have a bachelor's degree in related field in Science like BSc botany with minimum credits from accredited institution.

> GRE Score
> IELTS, TOEFL or PTE Score
> LOR,SOP, and eassay
> Previous work experience if needed.
15th October 2021, 12:34 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Entrance Qualification.

2. Transcript of Grades.

3. Proof of Language Proficiency.

4. ID or Valid Passport.

5. Letter of Recommendation.
15th October 2021, 12:34 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Indian students must have at least €8,700 deposited in their blocked account to be approved a visa and to be allowed to study in Germany. A lot of funding options – Germany is a very generous country to foreign students because it grants a large number of scholarships and student loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?