25th January 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in Abroad after completing BTech(Information Technology)?

Hello everyone,I am studying BTech with Information Technology course. After completing my BTech, I want to do my further studies in Abroad. Can you please let me know that how I can study in Abroad?

31st January 2019, 08:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after completing BTech(Information Technology)?

To study in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech Information Technology course, you have to appear in examinations like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.,. You need to have a valid GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score to apply for admission to higher education course in Abroad universities. After submitting your admission application to Abroad university along with other enclosures, the university will review your application for offering admission.

After receiving an admission letter from the Abroad university, you can apply for study visa. If it gets approved, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?