28th April 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech in Information Technology?

Respected Sir,
I am a first year B.Tech student in Information Technology. I plan to do MS in Abroad, after completing my B.Tech course. Can you please tell me how should I prepare for doing the Masters in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  6. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  7. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  8. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  9. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  10. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  11. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  12. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  13. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  14. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the courses I can do abroad after completing B.Tech CSE? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  16. What are the courses available in M.S under Information technology?
  17. How can I study abroad after completing 10th standard in India if I am good at Maths, Science and English?
  18. Can I study MS(Molecular Biology) in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Pharmaceutical Technology)?
29th April 2015, 05:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech in Information Technology?

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your four years B.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities because, it depends upon the country you select for pursuing your MS course whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency Skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
28th August 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech in Information Technology?

Can I do master's in food technology after completing Information technology?? If possible an you please tell me the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?