24th October 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?

Hello
Can a Bangladeshi student study MBBS in
India's government medical college? If can how? What are the requirments? Like SSC, HSC, or IELTS result.
Is there any quota for non-Indian students?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  2. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  3. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  4. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  5. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  6. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  7. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  8. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
  9. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  10. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  11. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  12. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  13. What are the requirements to study MBBS in any Indian Government Universities? What is the school fees?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  16. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student?
  17. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  18. Is there any NRE quota in government medical colleges in Kerala for MBBS seat? What is the procedure?
20th January 2018, 01:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?

Yes, you can study MBBS in India from Indian Government Medical College. As you are a International student so you do not have to appear for any entrance examination and you can get a place on foreign student quota in Government Medical college.

Entry requirements for MBBS in Government College:-
> You must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board.
> You must be between 17 to 25 years.

*In order to get admission in Indian Government College you do not have to appear for IELTS test.
6th September 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?

My daughter intends to study MBBS in india. What is the.procedure to apply? Please inform me.email.... [email protected]
22nd January 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a bangladeshi student.I would like to complete MBBS from Indian government medical college.please inform me that what is the process & what is needed.
24th August 2021, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Bangladesh. I wanna study in Kolkata University on Veterinary. Coz I wanna be an Animal doctor. So, what is the process to get admission and how much cost it would needed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?