31st March 2023, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get Canada schooling Visa for my daughters?

Sir, I have two daughters. First in 3rd standard and second in 8th. I want for schooling visa for my both kids. Should we permitted for work permit in Canada so that we will capable for arranging their expenses.
Thanx

31st March 2023, 05:42 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to get Canada schooling Visa for my daughters?

To obtain a Canadian study permit for your daughters, you will need to follow these steps:

Choose a school: Research schools in Canada and choose the one that best suits your daughters' needs. Once you have been accepted by the school, they will provide you with a letter of acceptance.

Apply for a study permit: You can apply for a study permit online or on paper, depending on which option is available in your country. You will need to provide documents such as your daughters' passport, letter of acceptance from the school, proof of financial support, and any other documents required by the Canadian government.

Pay the fee: There is a fee for submitting a study permit application, which must be paid when you submit your application.

Wait for processing: After submitting the application, it may take some time for the Canadian government to process it. You can check the status of your application online.

Regarding work permits, if you are granted a study permit for your daughters, it may be possible for you or your spouse to obtain a work permit so that you can work in Canada and support your family financially. However, obtaining a work permit will depend on your own qualifications and eligibility requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?