31st March 2023, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Which exam can I clear to get Canadian Visa? How much to score and how much time it will take?

My name is pritam i am in 8th class i want to that which class is required for study visa for canada and which which exam i will clear to get a canadian visa how many marks required to clear the exam and how much time taken by this process should i apply for visa

31st March 2023, 05:44 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Which exam can I clear to get Canadian Visa? How much to score and how much time it will take?

To obtain a Canadian study permit, there are no specific exams that you need to clear. However, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria and requirements set by the Canadian government. Here are some general guidelines:

Choose a school: Research schools in Canada and choose the one that best suits your needs. Once you have been accepted by the school, they will provide you with a letter of acceptance.

Apply for a study permit: You can apply for a study permit online or on paper, depending on which option is available in your country. You will need to provide documents such as your passport, letter of acceptance from the school, proof of financial support, and any other documents required by the Canadian government.

Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for a Canadian study permit, you must be enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI) and demonstrate that you have enough funds to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation.

Language proficiency: Depending on the program you are applying for, you may need to demonstrate proficiency in English or French by taking language proficiency tests such as IELTS or TOEFL.

The processing time for a Canadian study permit can vary depending on the volume of applications received by the Canadian government and the country of application. It's recommended that you apply for a study permit well in advance of your planned start date, as processing times can range from a few weeks to several months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?