27th January 2023, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get Canadian Student Visa?

Hello I want to apply for Canadian Student Visa of this year . Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

31st January 2023, 04:31 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: How to get Canadian Student Visa?

Basic entry requirements to get Canadian Student Visa:-

1) Student have a valid travel document, like a passport.
2) Student must be in good health.
3) They have no criminal or immigration-related convictions.
4) convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country.
31st January 2023, 11:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Basic entry requirements:-

have a valid travel document, like a passport.
be in good health.

have no criminal or immigration-related convictions.

convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country.
9th February 2023, 09:15 PM
Ayan H.

At first you need to find a Canadian educational institution and program that you are interested in attending, and make sure that the institution is authorized to admit international students.
Each institution sets its own admission requirements, which may include transcripts, test scores, English language proficiency, and other documentation. Make sure you meet the requirements and submit the necessary documentation to the institution.
Once you have been accepted to an educational institution in Canada, you need to apply for a study permit. This can be done online through the Government of Canada's website, or you can submit a paper application. You will need to provide a number of documents, including proof of identity, proof of financial support, and a letter of acceptance from the educational institution in Canada.
Pay the fees for study permit and you may also need to pay for a medical exam, if required.
In some cases, you may be required to attend an in-person visa interview at the Canadian visa office in India.
The processing time for a Canadian study permit can vary, but it typically takes several weeks to several months. You will be notified by email or mail when a decision has been made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?