25th September 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Will i get student visa on the basis of Offer letter from Canadian University?

Dear sir,

I have got L: 6 R: 5.5 W: 5.5 S: 5.5 OVERALL 5.5 Bands. I have been selected by one Canadian university. Can i get student visa after receiving an offer letter from the university?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Visa for 1 year post Graduate course? Should I apply in university for MCS?
  2. Can I get Visa without appearing in any entrance exam if got letter from SPP College, Canada?
  3. Procedure to do M.Pharma in Abroad?
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  5. Eligibility for getting student visa for Canada after 12th in Commerce stream with 70% marks?
  6. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  7. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  8. Requirements to get admission in MS course in Abroad for GRE and TOEFL qualified candidate?
  9. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  10. What are the various entrance exam I need to write for taking up UG course in abroad?
  11. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  12. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  15. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the complete procedure to be followed for doing MS abroad?
  17. Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?
  18. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
26th September 2015, 06:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i get student visa on the basis of Offer letter from Canadian University?

Yes, you can definitely get student visa to pursue your higher studies in Canada. Since you have got admission call from one of the recognized Canadian Universities so your chances of getting student visa is quite high. However, there can be some problems on account of low score which is 5.5 as the visa consulate usually prefers score of 6 or more. However, there is nothing to worry much initially. Apply for visa, get ready for the interview and nail the interview and complete other norms correctly to leave no stone unturned and finally you will definitely get the visa for higher studies in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?