9th July 2014, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?

HI
I have done my Diploma and BE in automobile. I want to pursue MS in UK. But since the post study work visa is cancelled should I go for MS or not. I intend to do MS in Advance mechanical engineering. I have scored 73% in final year BE and 71.52 in diploma. I have worked on Formula SAE prototype which was my final year project. I have participated in Formula SAE India design challenge and our car won the event. Please help me out.

11th July 2014, 12:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?

Yes, you can apply for student visa to pursue MS in Advance Mechanical Engineering in UK. If you get admission confirmation from any university of UK, then you can definitely get student VISA for pursuing the course. While you are pursuing the course, you can do part time work at the institute. After completion of the course, if there is any employer who is willing to offer you job, then you can apply for work permit again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?