11th November 2022, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join higher studies in world class universities like MIT, Harvard etc.?

How to join world class engineering universities like MIT, Harvard, Boston etc after clearing up my polytechnic course.
I'm 2nd year student of 3 year diploma program.what is the procedure to apply for world class universities? .
What egibilty required for Indian diploma holder student?

12th November 2022, 01:42 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join higher studies in world class universities like MIT, Harvard etc.?

Those students who have score 5.5 in each of the four IELTS bands requirements with an overall minimum score of 6.0
13th November 2022, 02:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join higher studies in world class universities like MIT, Harvard etc.?

According to the Times Higher Education World University rankings the top ten universities in the world are: University of Oxford, UK. University of Cambridge, UK.
Before you start. ...
Apply on time and apply to many schools. ...
Get good grades. ...
Score well on the placement tests. ...
Write an amazing essay. ...
Get great recommendations.
14th November 2022, 10:51 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL and must have 6.6 bands
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?