13th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How many General seats are available in Manipal for MBBS course?

How many General seats are available in Manipal for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. How many General seats are available in Manipal for MBBS course? -- [New]
  2. Total number of seats in manipal MBBS for general category?
  3. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  4. How many seats are alloted in MBBS in Manipal?
  5. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 131 out of 200 in manipal entrance?
  6. Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?
  7. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  8. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  9. How many seats are there in manipal for MBBS?
  10. Will I get MBBS after scoring 138/240? Any chance for MBBS in Mangalore/Manipal?
  11. Any chance to get selected in Manipal after scoring 151/240 in Manipal MBBS?
  12. How to take admission in MBBS in Odisha?
  13. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  14. Manipal MBBS 2015 MUOET Rank
  15. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  16. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  17. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  18. Manipal enat cut off mark mbbs: manipal or mangalore KMC -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2015, 04:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many General seats are available in Manipal for MBBS course?

The General Seats that is available after all kind of reservations is around about 250-350.
This is the approximate number that is given by the Manipal College Authority.
This is for the MBBS Course and the admission is on the basis of the Entrance Examination conducted by Manipal University on a yearly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?