8th July 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?

hi sir
i m studying b.tech final year ece branch.
i got score in ssc 77% and in inter 86% and in btech up to 3rd year 61%.
how much gre and ielts sore want to get a
seat in top university cooleges in usa for m.s.
plz send answer as soon as possible.thank u..........

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  4. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  7. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  8. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  9. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  10. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  11. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  12. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  13. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores?
  14. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  15. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  16. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  17. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  18. Is GRE mandatory to get admission in USA universities? Can we apply through TOEFL or IELTS score?
7th November 2014, 01:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?

You are having good percentage in 10th and Intermediate, and it is also better to have nearly 70% in your B.Tech. Because, universities will consider your entire academic profile.
Now, coming to GRE, your score should be above 320 marks to get a seat in the top most university. And your IELTS score should be above 7.5 bands. If you can get these scores, you will definitely get a seat in the top most university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?