13th June 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?

i am pursuing the 6th sem MCA and soon my degree programme will be over. then i want to go abroad to study master programme in usa. so give me ful detail about gre and tofel that how to prepare and when the examination will be held? and how much score require for gre and tofel? and give me best institute list in my city pune ,Hyderabad india.and which best university for engineering in usa? thank u

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  2. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  3. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  4. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  5. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  6. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  7. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  8. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  9. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  10. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  11. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  13. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?
  15. List of good coaching centres for GRE, TOEFL and GATE?
  16. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  18. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
19th December 2017, 04:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?

After completion of your MCA you can pursue for Masters program in computer from American university. These are the best American universities offering Masters program in computer with Scholarship you may choose one of them:-

> M.Sc. in Computer Science
Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, USA
Tuition Fees - 24,80,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 320 in GRE test.
*You need to score minimum 6.5 in IELTS or 69 in TOEFL

> Master in Computer Science and Engineering
The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
Tuition Fees - 40,80,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 300 in GRE test.
*You need to score minimum 7.0 in IELTS or 79 in TOEFL

> M.Sc. in Computer Science
University of South Carolina, Columbia, USA
Tuition Fees - 44,00,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 305 in GRE test.
*You need to score minimum 6.5 in IELTS or 80 in TOEFL

These are the best coaching institutes in Pune and Hyderabad for GRE and TOEFL preparation:-
> Endeavor Careers Pvt. Ltd. Law College road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
> AG Classes for IELTS TOEFL GRE, Vimannagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
> Logiquest Pune GRE | GMAT | SAT | TOEFL - Kaplan, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
> Brooklyn Review, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
> First Academy - Coaching. The Best coaching for IELTS, PTE, GRE, OET, 707 - 708, Pavani Prestige, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
> Dexterous Review, Banjarahills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?