26th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA?

Sir/Mam,

I got 90% in 10th standard
80% in intermediate
70% in btech
and how much still should I get in gre and TOFEL for applying in top 30 universitys for ms,
what are the eligibilitys for a student to apply for ms.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  4. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  5. In which universities of USA can I get admission for M.S.(Mechanical)?
  6. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?
  7. Which are the top universities for Management Post Graduates in USA? How much TOEFL and GRE score is required to enter in Management Faculty?
  8. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in US?
  11. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  12. How much GRE and TOFEL score is required to be in safer position to get admission for Ph.D in US universities having completed M.Tech in Nano Science?
  13. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  14. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  15. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  16. Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?
  17. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  18. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
26th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA?

To apply for admission to MS course in top Universities of USA, you must have to score more than 300 marks in GRE and at least 80 points in TOEFL examinations. If you have good score in these examinations, you can easily get admission in top universities. You need to report your GRE and TOEFL examinations score for applying admission to MS course in top universities of USA.
26th September 2015, 11:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA?

You have got good academic background. You need to prepare a good resume highlighting your strengths. Make sure you have a strong statement of purpose too. Apart from these, the scores which you need to get in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top ranking institutes are given below.

- GRE : 300+ scores. For the top most ones, 320+ is required.
- TOEFL : 85+ scores. For the top most ones, 95+ is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?