11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to study BE from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, United States?

Hello sir, I have appeared in 12th exam with Science stream and planing to study BE from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, United States. How can I get admission?

17th May 2018, 05:16 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study BE from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have appeared in 12th exam with Science stream and planing to study BE from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, United States. How can I get admission?

Students who have passed higher secondary examinations (10+2) with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for the undergraduate degree programs at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech). Students have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS or PTE for the admission. SAT or ACT scores are not mandatory for the undergraduate degree programs. Virginia does not require the SAT for international students. Students have to submit the mark sheets or certificates of 10th and 12th at the point of admission. The Virginia Tech website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?