11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding MBA course in Copenhagen Business School, Denmark?

Hello sir, I am B.Com Accounting & Finance holder and now want to do MBA from Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Please give me details regarding study in Denmark?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  3. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  6. List of interview questions being asked for the admission into MBA at amrita school of business?
  7. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  8. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  9. List of top business schools? I want to do MBA form any top business school -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? Structure of this course?
  11. Is it good to study MBA in ICFAI Business School? Drawbacks of this Business School?
  12. Details information about the fee structure of MBA course in MIT Business School Pune
  13. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any MBA course of one year duration in Foreign Countries?
  15. Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below?
  16. Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School?
  17. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  18. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
17th May 2018, 04:53 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details regarding MBA course in Copenhagen Business School, Denmark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com Accounting & Finance holder and now want to do MBA from Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Please give me details regarding study in Denmark?

MBA is a one year full time management program offered in Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. The MBA course is designed to boost managerial and leadership development, sustainable business practices, innovation and entrepreneurship. There are students from over 15 countries studying MBA program in Copenhagen Business School. Students should have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualifications with at least three years of work experience are preferred for the admission to the MBA program in Copenhagen Business School, Denmark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?