18th May 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir,
I am a first year student of B.Pharma of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University and I want to do my M.Pharmacy in top universities of USA. What are the criteria for admission? What are the entrance exams I have to face? How can I avail full scholarships for studying in Abroad?

17th May 2018, 05:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible and after completion of B.Pharmacy you can pursue M.Pharmacy from an American University. In order to pursue M.Pharmacy from top pharmacy institutions such as University of California, San Francisco, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, University of Minnesota, etc. you will have to score at least 75% marks in B.Pharmacy and have to sit in GRE test. Also you have to sit in English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.

You can get the scholarship from below mentioned scholarship program in USA:-
> NCPA Foundation Pharmacy Scholarship
> APHA Foundation Student Scholarship Program
> ASHP Student Leadership Award Program
> Express Scripts Scholars Program
> Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?