14th January 2022, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have only plus two certificate and now i am in abroad can i join in mechanical engineering?

I have only plus two certificate and now i am in abroad can i join in mechanical engineering and i need to know he duration of course and fee also.

15th January 2022, 01:24 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: I have only plus two certificate and now i am in abroad can i join in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can join mechanical engineering in abroad after 12th.

Minimum Eligibility - 10+2 with compulsory subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics. Minimum 60% aggregate.
15th January 2022, 08:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have only plus two certificate and now i am in abroad can i join in mechanical engineering?

Yes you can join engineering.
You must first see the eligibility criteria of percentage you have earned.
If you have scored atleast 60% or above in class 12th then you are eligible.
You also have to give english proficiency test to get admission.
No backlogs are needed to get admission.

Germany
USA
Spain
England
Malta
Finland
Are some of the top countries where one can plan to do their engineering.
US is good market for mechanical engineer.
Through common entrance exam or university level entrance exam one can get admission in any university abroad.
15th January 2022, 08:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Mechanical Engineering is one of the most important and useful degree that you can currently get. The construction and design of machine are only becoming more useful to society, making mechanical engineering the smart and save decision for a future career.
You can easily get admission in mechanical engineering in Abroad after your plus two
Best countries to study Mechanical Engineering:-
Germany
England
Spain
The Netherlands
Finland
Malta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?