4th October 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

If a student opts for International Baccalaureate syllabus can he opt for CET entrance tests?

I would like to know if a student opt for International Baccalaureate syllabus, Can they opt for CET entrance tests after 2nd year PUC.

Related Questions:
  1. Various ways through which I can get admission in IITs after International Baccalaureate?
  2. International Baccalaureate (IB Board)-12th IB Diploma Programme- Computer Science HL P2 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  4. Is there any differance between Pharm.D and post baccalaureate Pharm.D? Colleges in Kerala which have PB Pharma.D? -- [New]
  5. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  6. International Baccalaureate (IB Board) 12th IB Diploma Programme Chemistry HL P1 [TZ1] Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. How to do B.Tech after passing 12th from commerce?
  8. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to opt for space engineering course? Details about Syllabus, qualifications and exam centers?
  9. International Baccalaureate (IB Board)-12th IB Diploma Programme- Physics HL P1 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What is the syllabus of M.A international relations?
  11. What are the medical entrance tests that can be answered by a student of AP? Eligibility of the entrance exam?
  12. Can I join NDA while having biology,physics,chemistry in class 12th?
  13. Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?
  14. International Baccalaureate (IB Board)-12th IB Diploma Programme- Environmental Systems SL P1 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. International Baccalaureate (IB Board)-12th IB Diploma Programme Biology HL P1 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Which college can I get CET after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Information regarding Post Baccalaureate in USA?
  18. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2018, 06:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If a student opts for International Baccalaureate syllabus can he opt for CET entrance tests?

Yes, you can opt for CET but before applying for Common Entrance Test you should check the minimum eligibility criteria for that examination.

I am suggesting you first you should complete your Pre-University Course then you should apply for CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?