4th December 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering admission in Cornell Tech?

Hello everyone, I am searching for the information that when Cornell Tech introduce the application for Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering course. Kindly let me know about the important dates for admission in this course.

8th December 2018, 03:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering admission in Cornell Tech?

There are two application deadlines for the Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering program first one has already expired second one will be end by Friday, February 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. Application form for Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering program is available online you can fill it through this link
https://cornelltech.secure.force.com/CornellTech/

For any query regarding application process you can mail to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?