4th December 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering in Cornell Tech?

Hi friends, I am interested to do my MS in Abroad and I am interested to study Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering in Cornell Tech. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this institute?

7th December 2018, 09:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering in Cornell Tech?

In other Universities there is delayed satisfaction because at first they generally teach mathematics and the applications parts at the end. In Cornell Tech you will learn about every advanced, sophisticated analytical tool and highly relevant industrial applications at the same time. Cornell Tech high placement rates and recent hires. They conduct demo technical interviews by experienced external practitioners. They runs on-campus blitz interviewing events twice in a year. So i think it is beneficial to pursue Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Cornell Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?