11th February 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) admission in Leiden University?

Hello everyone, I am searching for the information that when Leiden University introduce the application for MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) course. Kindly let me know about the important dates for admission in this course.

16th February 2019, 03:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) admission in Leiden University?

Important dates of MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) admission in Leiden University:

In order to get details regarding study information of Master's program in Leiden University, you can take part in the Master Open Day held at many places in Leiden and The Hague on March 15, 2019 (09:00 - 18:00).

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en...ology-research
16th February 2019, 04:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) admission in Leiden University?

Application deadlines to apply online application to get admission in MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) admission in Leiden University is as follows.

For commencement of course in February - 1st November (each year)

For commencement of course in September - 1st April (each year)

For details, you can refer the below mentioned website link.
https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en...tion-deadlines

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th February 2019 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?