11th February 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) in Leiden University?

I want to do MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) from Leiden University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

16th February 2019, 03:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) in Leiden University?

In order to study MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) in Leiden University, you have to sit in the English language test such as IELTS/TOEFL(IBT), as you are a non-native speakers of English. Once you clear one of the English language test, you are eligible to apply for admission in MSc(Clinical and Health Psychology) in Leiden University.

For details, visit:
https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en...ology-research

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th February 2019 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?