3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it impossible to work in US or UK after completing MS there?

I am willing to do my MS either in US or in UK. I would also like to work there any MS. But many people says that it is not possible for Indian student to work in US or UK after completing MS there?

22nd March 2018, 02:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it impossible to work in US or UK after completing MS there?

Yes, it is possible to work in US or UK after completion of your MS course. You can apply for OPT and search for job in US or UK after completion of your MS course. If you get a job during OPT period, you can apply for H1B visa after getting settled in job. So, I suggest you not to worry and go to US or UK for pursuing your higher studies as you can do a job after completion of your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?