23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about Bachelor of Business Administration course in Abroad for 11th student

Friends,
I am the student of 11th standard and I am planning to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Abroad. Can you please tell me about this. Thank you in advance.

25th April 2017, 05:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about Bachelor of Business Administration course in Abroad for 11th student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am the student of 11th standard and I am planning to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Abroad. Can you please tell me about this. Thank you in advance.

Candidates after completion of 10+2 study can the Bachelor of Business Administration course in abroad countries like United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Australia, France and New Zealand. You need to clear the SAT examination with good score for taking admission in abroad universities. You need to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for abroad studies. The details about the admission procedure are available in the university websites. There are various educational consultants are available for abroad admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?